Rebekka C. Veith
Rebekka Veith joined the litigation section of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert L.L.C. in 2015. Prior to joining the firm, she clerked for the Honorable Dee D. Drell, Chief Judge for the United States District Court for the Western District of Louisiana.
Rebekka is a native New Orleanian. She graduated cum laude from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with Bachelor of Arts degrees in English and History. After college, Rebekka attended Tulane University Law School, where she was elected Senior Managing Editor of the Tulane Law Review and received a Civil Law Certificate in addition to her Juris Doctorate. While at Tulane, she received awards for the highest grade in the Business Enterprises and Constitutional Law: 14th Amendment courses. Rebekka also served as a member of the Dean's Advisory Committee. In 2015, she was elected as a junior honorary member of the Louisiana State Law Institute.
Rebekka is admitted to practice before all Louisiana State Courts.
Areas of Practice
- Commerical Litigation
- Louisiana, 2014
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2015
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2015
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. (Cum Laude) - 2014
- Law Review: Tulane Law Review, Senior Managing Editor, 2013 - 2014
- University of North Carolina , Chapel Hill , North Carolina
- B.A. (Cum Laude) - 2010
- Major: English
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Constitutional Law: 14th Amendment, 2012
- CALI Award for Highest Grade in Business Enterprises, 2013
Past Employment Positions
- Law Clerk to Hon. Dee D. Drell, U.S. District Court for the Western District of LA, 2014 - 2015
- Misspending for Youth: School Vouchers in Louisiana Are a Legally Tenuous, Short-Term Fix for a State in Need of Education Reform, 88 Tul. L. Rev 369, Vol. 88, Issue 2, 2013