Ryan D. Adams
Mr. Adams represents clients in various types of business transactions and in commercial litigation matters. He also regularly assists both privately-held companies and start-up businesses with formation, financing, and operations issues.
He received his undergraduate degree in Accounting from the University of New Orleans where he graduated Cum Laude and near the top of his class, and his law degree from Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law where he was a Member of the Loyola Law Review.
Mr. Adams is a frequent instructor at Loyola where he teaches a course on business entity documentation as part of the Skills curriculum and lectures on Business Entities for Loyola’s bar exam preparation supplemental lecture series. He has also presented materials on Advanced L.L.C. Issues to attorneys and business professionals and is a contributing author to Foreign Investment in Real Estate: Louisiana State Q&A, Practical Law by Thomson Reuters.
Mr. Adams chairs the Business Transactions Law Committee of the New Orleans Bar Association and is also a member of the Loyola’s College of Law Visiting Committee.
Areas of Practice
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Entrepreneurial/Start-Up Businesses
- Intellectual Property
- Commercial Real Estate
- Business and Finance Law
- Outside General Counsel Services
- Commercial Litigation
- Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. District Court Western District of Louisiana, 2002
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit, 2002
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2002
- Law Review: Loyola Law Review, 2000 - 2002
- University of New Orleans, New Orleans, Louisiana
- B.S. (Cum Laude) - 1999
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Accounting