Bankruptcy Court Litigation • Creditor Committees
The Bankruptcy group at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C. has broad experience representing banks and finance companies, as well as business creditors. Our attorneys are skilled in all aspects of Bankruptcy Court litigation.
- Our work includes:
- Representing businesses and creditor's committees in formal re-organization proceedings in the Bankruptcy Court and in individual debtor relief proceedings
- Enforcement of judgments and other creditor remedies
- Uniform Commercial Code matters
- Mechanic's, tax and other lien priority disputes
- General bankruptcy litigation
To schedule your consultation with our bankruptcy attorneys in New Orleans, please call 504-299-2100 or contact us online.