The intellectual property lawyers at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C. have wide ranging experience in copyrights, patents, trade dress, trade secrets, licensing and trademark matters. Our firm represents both individual and business creators and developers of intellectual property.
As a full-service firm with an extensive base of resources to draw upon, we are uniquely positioned to meet the needs of our clients with intellectual property concerns. Several of our lawyers are trained in scientific and technical fields, as well as the law, which allows them to handle the many highly technical issues involved in IP cases.
Copyright and Patent
We assist clients with registering works with the United States Copyright office and represent clients in copyright infringement cases. Our copyright services include:
- Copyright registrations
- Joint authorship
- Work-for-hire and contract work agreements
- Representation in copyright infringement disputes
- Assisting clients in all aspects related to patent prosecution and litigation
As trademark dispute lawyers, we help clients assert or defend against claims of trademark infringement, trademark counterfeiting, and unfair competition. We act swiftly to respond to infringement that can hurt your business. We provide trademark litigation representation and trademark prosecution services, including:
- Advising clients on selecting, registering, and maintaining their U.S. trademarks
- Obtaining and maintaining client trademark registrations in countries throughout the world through close and long-standing relationships with foreign associates
- Advising clients on global trademark programs and on the application of international treaties
- Trademark and trade dress litigation
- Brand name rights litigation
- Domain name and trademark prosecution and litigation
- Trademark, software and content licensing agreements
- Intellectual property acquisitions, transfers, and licensing
- Trade secret protection
To schedule your consultation with our attorneys, please call 504-299-2100 or contact us online.