We represent variety of computer and software clients, including computer software companies; companies providing software tools and applications; web site developers; companies that are buying software systems, developing software systems, and/or outsource their information technology. Because we are a full service firm we can provide our computer and software clients with an interdisciplinary team of attorneys, with expertise in corporate finance, intellectual property, international law and contract drafting, negotiation and litigation.
We provide our computer and software clients with a variety of services that include:
- Domain name and trademark prosecution and litigation
- Software development agreements and licenses
- Copyright registration of software and other original creations
- Web development and web hosting agreements
- Trademark applications
- Trademark, software and content licensing agreements
- Intellectual property acquisitions, transfers, and licensing
- Joint authorship, work-for-hire, and contract work agreements
- Trade secret protection
Because much of today's computer and software issues are highly technical our lawyers who practice in this area are trained in scientific and technical fields as well as the law and are experienced in international law to keep pace with the expanding global economy.