At Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., in New Orleans, Louisiana, our attorneys have decades of experience handling the complex issues involved in energy law, environmental law and toxic torts. We represent clients in multijurisdictional cases and provide informed counsel and responsive representation to businesses, landowners and other stakeholders.
Energy Law Including Contracts And Transactions
We represent clients in all transactions related to the energy industry. Our energy industry lawyers work with clients interpreting and applying Louisiana state and federal government regulations for oil, gas and other energy sources. We also provide representation and counsel in:
- Drafting and negotiating energy contracts involving leases, operating agreements, farm-out agreements, production purchase and sale agreements, and exploration agreements
- Sales and purchases of producing properties, pipelines and other significant asset restructuring
- Due diligence, bids and related financing issues
- Development of natural resources through mineral mining operations
- Investigations of alternative energy
Contact Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
Our environment lawyers are ready to discuss your energy industry legal concerns and to identify the solutions that will benefit you most. To schedule your consultation with our New Orleans energy attorneys, contact us today.