Financing • Investments • Securities Litigation
The Securities and Investments team at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C. assist individual and business clients with all matters relating to finance, investments, and securities litigation.
- Institutional purchasers in private placement markets
- Broker-dealer firms
- Individual investors
- Business investors
- Investment advisors and investment bankers
- Business and their directors and officers
We represent institutional purchasers in private placement markets and advise issuers and broker-dealer firms in proceedings before state and federal regulatory agencies as well as mutual funds and investments, commodities, and trading advisors in regulatory compliance matters.
We provide our clients in the securities industry with extensive experience in complex securities litigation. We are uniquely positioned to represent companies and capital markets professionals in resolving securities-related disputes, such as:
- Shareholder class actions and other federal securities law disputes
- Contract disputes with brokers
- Securities fraud claims
- Shareholder derivative actions
- RICO claims
To schedule your consultation with our securities and investment attorneys in New Orleans, please call 504-299-2100 or contact us online.