Resolving Legal Disputes Through Vigorous Courtroom Representation
Our goal at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., is always to provide sound legal advice to avoid problems and thorough, comprehensive drafting and review of legal contracts and agreements.
Considering our extensive trial experience, we understand how business matters can end up in court and we endeavor to help our clients avoid unnecessary litigation.
When necessary, our lawyers vigorously pursue claims to the fullest extent possible. We represent individuals and businesses in a wide range of litigation matters in state and federal court, including multidistrict cases, class actions, commercial disputes, complex construction matters, insurance coverage disputes, product liability cases and tort claims.
General Litigation And Torts
Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., handles tort claims for monetary damages and injunctive relief involving:
- Business disputes involving contract disagreements, unfair competition, fraud, deceit, libel, slander, commercial defamation, racketeering, antitrust and trade violations, among others
- Environmental disputes concerning natural resources and toxic torts.
- Government-related disputes involving administrative, constitutional civil rights and tax matters, as well as disputes involving contracts with government entities. We also represent clients in disputes involving elections, government ethics, lobbying, public financing and public disclosure
- Insurance disputes involving coverage, subrogation, regulatory issues, restructurings, equity changes, investments and related matters.
- Employment disputes involving contracts, wages, employee benefits, OSHA compliance, discrimination claims, hiring and firing, and other issues.
- Personal injury defense, including claims for medical malpractice, premises liability, products liability, injury and damage torts and workers' compensation.
- Real estate disputes
Recognized By Peers For Courtroom Excellence | Louisiana Trial Attorneys
Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., has been recognized by Chambers USA as one of the "Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms" in Louisiana. The firm earned a "recommended" rating among Louisiana law firms in Benchmark: The Definitive Guide to America's Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys.
To schedule your consultation with our New Orleans litigation attorneys, contact us online.