Louisiana Land Use And Zoning Attorneys
In the fast-changing real estate market, Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., has helped clients take advantage of alternative financing sources, deal with overbuilt markets, and comply with a complex body of local, state and national environmental laws. We handle all types of transactions from routine purchase agreements to complicated development plans.
We have been recognized by Chambers USA as one of the "Top Litigation and Real Estate Firms" in Louisiana.
Real Estate Transactions
Our firm represents commercial clients and individuals in transactions that deal with real property (land and structures). We have worked on projects such as Class A office buildings, convention centers and planned communities.
Our lawyers provide assistance with:
- Property law
- Historic preservation efforts
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Construction contract creation and negotiations
- Title insurance matters and title examinations
- Quiet title actions
- Lease negotiations and contracts
- Environmental remediation and cleanup reimbursements
Capdevielle Title Corp., an affiliate of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., provides a full spectrum of commercial title insurance services through all major title insurance companies.
Other Real Estate Issues We Handle
- Real estate finance. We also represent clients in real estate financing, including mortgages, debt restructuring, sale-leasebacks, like-kind exchange, loan workouts, nontraditional financing sources and foreclosure. We also assist with real estate investment trust (REIT) formations and related issues.
- Real estate disputes. We provide our clients with the option of litigation or alternative dispute resolution — including mediation and arbitration — to resolve real estate disputes such as title insurance claims, foreclosure, brokerage commission disputes, landlord-tenant disputes and property management issues.
- Real estate development and construction. We assist clients in development and construction
- Zoning issues. Our firm also assists clients and interacts with governmental entities in issues of zoning, environmental impact studies and land use planning laws. Additionally, we have extensive experience litigating land use, zoning disputes and constitutional challenges to municipal zoning and permitting actions. We can assist you with any concern dealing with zoning, land use and eminent domain.
Contact Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
To schedule your consultation with one of our New Orleans, Louisiana, real estate attorneys, please contact us today.