Brewton, Hannah L.
Hannah Lampo Brewton joined the litigation section of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert L.L.C. as an associate in 2021. She attended Tulane Law School where she obtained her Juris Doctorate and Civil Law Certificate, graduating cum laude. There, she served as a Managing Editor of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Clinic. For her work as a student attorney in court, Hannah received the Clinical Legal Education Association Outstanding Student Award upon graduation. Prior to attending law school, Hannah graduated from Louisiana State University, magna cum laude, in 2018. She obtained a Bachelor of Arts in Political Communication and graduated with the distinction of College Honors from the LSU Ogden Honors College. Hannah is a native of New Orleans and attended Mount Carmel Academy.
Fraternities or Sororities
- Delta Gamma
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. – 2021
- Honors: cum laude
- Law Journal: Tulane Maritime Law Journal, Managing Editor
- Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
- B.A. – 2018
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Communication
- Minor: Business, Political Science
- Louisiana, 2022