Are You Facing A Personal Injury Suit?
At Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., in New Orleans, Louisiana, our lawyers have extensive experience defending clients — insurance companies, property owners, manufacturers, doctors and other health care providers, and government entities — in personal injury cases, from simple slip-and-fall cases to complex multidistrict litigation.
- Medical malpractice defense: Physicians, hospitals and clinics are among the medical care providers that seek our representation in defending against malpractice injury or death claims. Our extensive experience in this area is a benefit to our clients and their insurance companies.
- Premises liability defense: We have substantial experience defending property owners and managers against injury claims relating to residential and commercial buildings, shopping centers, parking facilities, hotels, amusement parks, airports, health care facilities, nightclubs and bars, and universities.
- Product liability defense: We have substantial experience defending against business and commercial product defect claims brought against manufacturers and other corporations that sell products. We are especially skilled at developing factual and legal defenses for complex scientific and technical issues.
- Injury and damage tort defense: Our lawyers have successfully defended numerous corporations, insurance companies and other parties against injury and damage claims in court, as well as negotiated for favorable settlements out of court.
- Toxic tort defense: Environmental claims can be extraordinarily arduous and complicated. They can also be exceptionally expensive if a case is lost. Our attorneys defend corporations and businesses against individual and class action toxic tort claims.
- Workers’ compensation defense: We protect the interests of employers and insurance companies facing workers’ compensation claims.
- Maritime injury claims: We represent clients in claims involving personal injury or death of seamen, oil field divers, longshoremen, passengers on vessels at sea or on navigable waters, and harbor workers. We have extensive experience with the requirements of the Jones Act and the Longshore and Harbor Workers’ Compensation Act.
- Claims against municipalities: Our lawyers defend government entities — towns, counties, cities, transit authorities, school districts, public parks and playgrounds — and their agents against premises liability claims for injuries sustained on public property.
Contact Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C.
To schedule your consultation with our New Orleans personal injury defense attorneys, please contact us today.