Seasoned Labor And Employment Law Attorneys
At Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., we have the experienced staff and resources to address all legal issues pertaining to employment and labor matters. In addition to our litigation work, we advise clients in the development and implementation of programs and practices that reduce the possibility of litigation.
Our employment practice includes:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) compliance matters
- Creation and disposition of employee benefit plans
- Employment contracts
- Affirmative action plan issues
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) compliance issues
- Employee manual and personnel policy development
- COBRA issues
- Discrimination matters based on gender, age, disability, national origin, race or religion
- Federal Civil Rights Act of 1991 issues
- Louisiana Civil Rights Act cases
- Hiring and firing; job interview practices
- Immigration Reform Act of 1991 issues
- Older Workers Benefit Protection Act issues
- Privacy and employee monitoring issues
- Title VII claims, including sexual harassment and hostile work environment issues
- Wage and hour disputes
- Wrongful termination matters
The lawyers of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., have also handled litigation in state, federal and appellate courts and have defended employers before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission and local administrative offices.
To discuss your circumstances and options with one of our experienced New Orleans labor attorneys, call us at 504.299.2100 or contact us today.