Case, Curtis J.
Curtis J. Case
Curtis J. Case was born and raised in South Louisiana. He earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola University-New Orleans School of Law where he graduated summa cum laude and served as the Managing Editor of Substance and Citation for the Loyola Law Review. During law school, he studied in the criminal defense field representing clients in both Jefferson and Orleans Parish and clerking at the Orleans Criminal District Court. Prior to law school, he earned a B.A. in History from the University of New Orleans where he researched and wrote on New Orleans history. In his spare time, he enjoys spending time with his cats, building his home gym, and following local sports.
- State ex rel. Esteen v. State: Fairness, Freedom, and a …., 65 Loy. L. Rev. 431, Summer, 2019
- Commercial Litigation
- Loyola University New Orleans School of Law, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Honors: William L. Crowe Sr. Scholar
- Honors: Loyola Law Review, Managing Editor of Substance and Citation
- University of New Orleans
- Major: History
- Louisiana, 2020