David Freedman joined the litigation section of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert in 2015. After receiving his Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science from Washington University in Saint Louis, David served with the United States Peace Corps in Morocco.
David obtained his Juris Doctorate from Tulane University Law School, graduating Order of the Coif and Magna Cum Laude. During law school, he received four CALI Excellence for the Future Awards, the David L. Herman Award, and Honors in Trial Advocacy. Additionally, he served on the executive board of the Tulane Maritime Law Journal, as an Honorary Member of Tulane’s Moot Court Board, and as the President of Tulane’s Po’ Boy Appreciation Society.
- Evolution of Marine Pollution Law, 1966-2016, 91 Tul. L. Rev. 1009, 2017
- Pontchartrain Nat. Gas Sys. v. Tex. Brine Co., 317 So. 3d 715 (La. App. 1st Cir. 2020)
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch" 2021
- General Commercial Litigation
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2015
- Washington University, St. Louis , Missouri
- B.A. - 2008
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 2015