Keay, Brandon W.
Brandon Keay joined the litigation section of Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C. in 2015. He is a native of the New Orleans area. Brandon received a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from Southeastern Louisiana University, graduating magna cum laude and with honors, where he was the recipient of the 2012 Harold Leu Award in Political Science. In 2015, he obtained his Juris Doctorate and Civil Law Certificate from Tulane Law School, graduating cum laude. While studying at Tulane Law School, he served for two years on the Tulane Maritime Law Journal and the Tulane Moot Court Board, and served as an assistant instructor, teaching Legal Research and Writing to international L.L.M. students.
- 429 Bourbon Street, LLC v. RMDR Investments, Inc., 230 So. 3d 256 , 2017, La. App. 4 Cir.
- Veritext v. Bonin, 901 F.3d 287 , 2018, 5th Cir.
- Harold Leu Award in Political Science, 2012
Classes & Seminars
- Attempt the Summit: 2022 LSBA Annual Meeting & LJC / LSBA Joint Summer School,
- Attempt the Summit: 2022 LSBA Annual Meeting & LJC / LSBA Joint Summer SchCommercial Leases: Drafting and Enforcement Mistakes to Avoid, Louisiana State Bar Association, 06/07/2022
- "Commercial Leases: Drafting and Enforcement Mistakes to Avoid,” Attempt the Summit: 2022 LSBA Annual Meeting & LJC / LSBA Joint Summer School, Louisiana State Bar Association, 06/07/2022
- “Insurance Bad Faith,” 34th Annual Summer School Revisited, Louisiana State Bar Association, 12/15/2022
- Entertainment Law Legal Assistance, 2013-2014
- Commercial Litigation
- Premises Liability
- Toxic Torts
- Bad Faith Insurance Litigation
- Collections and Foreclosures
- Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana
- J.D. - 2015
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Civil Law Certificate
- Honors: Tulane Moot Court Board
- Southeastern Louisiana University, Hammond, Louisiana
- B.A. - 2012
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Major: Political Science
- Louisiana, 2015