Understanding The Creditor Side Of Bankruptcy
The bankruptcy group at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., has broad experience representing banks and finance companies, as well as business creditors. Our attorneys are skilled in all aspects of bankruptcy court litigation. Our work includes:
- Representing businesses and creditors’ committees in formal reorganization proceedings in the bankruptcy court and in individual debtor relief proceedings
- Enforcement of judgments and other creditor remedies
- Uniform Commercial Code matters
- Mechanic’s, tax and other lien priority disputes
- General bankruptcy litigation
We are here to help you understand the complicated legal system.
Call Today To Learn More
To schedule your consultation with our bankruptcy attorneys in New Orleans, please call 866.559.4167 or contact us online.