Understanding The Creditor Side Of Bankruptcy
The bankruptcy group at Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., has broad experience representing banks and finance companies, as well as business creditors. Our attorneys are skilled in all aspects of bankruptcy court litigation. Our work includes:
- Representing businesses and creditors’ committees in formal reorganization proceedings in the bankruptcy court and in individual debtor relief proceedings
- Enforcement of judgments and other creditor remedies
- Uniform Commercial Code matters
- Mechanic’s, tax and other lien priority disputes
- General bankruptcy litigation
We are here to help you understand the complicated legal system.