The law governing employee benefits plans is complex. Frequently, appropriate legal guidance in instituting and maintaining employee benefits plans involves tax law, labor law, securities law, corporate law and estate planning law.
At Sher Garner Cahill Richter Klein & Hilbert, L.L.C., our attorneys practicing in this area have a wealth of experience designing and drafting all kinds of employee benefits plans for all types and sizes of employers. They give practical and understandable legal advice about operating and maintaining the plans to achieve their business objectives and to comply with applicable laws.
Plans And Circumstances
We deal with all types of plans and the circumstances arising from them, including:
- Qualified retirement plans, including profit sharing, 401(k), pension, defined benefit and employee stock ownership plans
- 403(b) plans
- 457 plans
- Retirement planning
- Nonqualified deferred compensation plans
- Stock option plans
- Stock purchase plans
- Executive compensation arrangements
- Health and other welfare benefit plans
- Representation before federal agencies
- Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA) controversies and litigation
- Employee benefits and executive compensation in mergers and acquisitions